Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sam Poe Traveling to Chicago

Hello NCC,

As many of you know Sam Poe travels around to many of the Newfrontiers churches in the U.S. and abroad. This week he will be traveling to Chicago to be with Destination Church, a relatively knew church plant, to lay some biblical foundations. Please pray for his time there... He has given us a few prayer points...

'On Friday I will share in a meeting with their leadership team. Saturday will be an all day seminar on prophecy along with a meeting core leadership team to lay plans toward the development of prophetic ministry in the church. On Sunday I will be preaching at their main meeting. That evening I return home. David Harrington will be joining with me there in Chicago. I especially want us to pray that God would use us to impart something of prophetic ministry and foundations to the church there.'

Thanks!

No comments: